donderdag 28 april 2016

Carousel

Hello everyone,

On every Wednesday there is a new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.  This week the theme is Anything goes. So we can do anything we like. Yeaahh! It's one of my favorite themes to be honest.

This week sponsors are:
The Stamping Boutique
Freckled Fawn
Kitty Bee Designs

This week I had the change to work with Stamping Boutique. I used Carousel. Picked this stamp just because I found it very cute.
For the shape I used an card shape from Dutch Doobadoo. For the people living in he Netherlands it's a known brand. I know it's on the market in several other country's.




So please join us in the challenge this week and let us enjoy all your work.

Hugs,
Melanie

1 opmerking:

  1. What a lovely card. Love the beautiful colours and the fabulous card design.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen