zaterdag 30 april 2022

To Do notebook

 Hoi Allemaal,

Door vakantie en vergeetachtigheid ben ik iets later met mijn blogpost. De eerste van de maand is weer een nieuwe challenge gestart op het A perfect Time to Craft challenge blog. Deze maand is onze sponsoor Fred She Said en ik heb mogen werken met Emma with her frills on


Hi Everyone,

because of vacation and me being a bit distracted I'm late for my blogpost. The first of the month is always the time for a new challenge on the A perfect Time to Craft challenge blog. This month or sponsor is Fred She Said. I had the pleasure to work with the stamp Emma with her frills on



Is ze niet enorm schattig?
Wat heb ik gedaan? Mijn to do lijst van het werk kon wel wat opvrolijking gebruiken. Dus ik heb de voorkant eerst bewerkt met witte gesso En daarna heb ik met distress oxide inkt een achtergrondje gemaakt. Dit met de kleuren Pumice Stone en Dusty Concord
Daarna heb ik een paar pakkende teksten erbij geplakt. Deze zijn can Jenine's mindfull art. (JMA03). Omdat ik mijn plaatje niet wilde beschadigen heb ik Mica gebruikt om de voorkant af te schermen. Maar ja dan moest natuurlijk die stempel er al tussen. Wat heb ik nou gedaan? De mica heb ik aan 2 kanten vast gezet met tacky tape. Hierna wat wahsi tape over de mica zodat je de lijm niet ziet. Als laatste nog een finishing touch met een bloemetje, wat plak pareltjes en je kunt je stempelafdrukje er zo onderschuiven. 

Isn't she cute?
What did I do? I have given my To Do list an make-over. It needed something more like me. So i used white primer/Gesso on the frond. When that was dry I used my Distress Oxide inkt to make the back ground. The colors  used are Pumice Stone and Dusty Concord. When this was dry I searched for some sticker quotes from jenine's mindfull Art. This is sticker JMA03. As I wanted something different then just this and I of course had this wonderful stamp that I didn't want to damage, I used an Mica sheet to cover the frond page. I have glued this on 2 sides so I can switch the stamps I want to see. As Mica is not easy to glue I used tacky tape. And over the sides I glues I did some Washi tape so you wouldn't see the glue. Some final embellishments like pearls, flowers and you are done. You can now slide your stamp from the side under the mica. All protected.  
 (I only added the links of a Dutch store in the text above as I don't know where you can find them international. sorry)

Ik hoop dat jullie genoten hebben en wellicht binnenkort ook zo'n leuke to fdo list of notitieblokje hebben. Hieronder nog de kleuren copic die ik gebruikt heb. 

I hope you all enjoyed this project and who knows, maybe you will have a to do list or noteblock like this soon. Below you can find the colors of the Copic i have used. 

Colors used:

Dress: RV69, RV66, RV63 R85, R83, R81
Hair: E35, E33, E31
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 R20
Flowers: YR68, Y38, Y35 YG09, YG07

Hugs, Melanie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten